Brain (err... on second thoughts, maybe core) dump

Friday, October 07, 2005

Back after a long time...

Well, its been ages since I last posted ;-) Almost close to 2 months!! Thats mostly because I was away in China during the beginning of September. And after I came back, there was so much work that had accumulated that I had to work non-stop till it came to some normal state. That explains why I have not been doing much writing...

Hmmm, what else? It would take too much of time to write about my China trip here. I could just summarize by saying that it was a really wonderful experience. I did not expect a very positive experience in China, before I actually landed there. But its *wonderful* in terms of infrastructure, culture, hospitality, beauty and its very livable. The place is very beautiful with a right mix of modernity and the culture... The people are very hospitable, disciplined and friendly. I would not want to live there forever - but I would not mind going back there again :-) I shall post some pics that I took in China...

On the work-front, things are going pretty well. We had a release party today. Our team had gone to Indi Joe for lunch, and then bowling at Leela galleria. We had a lot of fun, and not much work was getting done today. So I thought of putting up a post here.

I shall be back with more interesting stuff to write here - I got a new book that teaches electric guitar playing techniques. Will try them out on my new guitar, and share the experiences - if they are good ;-) Keep dropping by - Adios for now

5 Comments:

Blogger Vinay V said...

We are all waiting for your China Trip photos

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

did you buy a new guitar????

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oye... We also havent seen the pics till now and New Guitar!! u never told abt that!! whatsup!!!!

10:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

3:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home