Brain (err... on second thoughts, maybe core) dump

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Frustration...

This is terrible... I had taken a lot of time out to write a big post about my life in general and nothing in particular, and this site just refused to publish it once I was done with the writing... And I had not even saved the text in that post, and now I have no more enthu left to write that stuff back again :-(... Lack of enthu apart, I dont even have the time... I am at office on a weekend to complete my work on something, and one of our servers is down... So even that is not working out. Guess, I'll just leave all this aside and go back home... And if I have recovered the enthu to write again tomo morning, I'll drop a post...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

first rule of comp sci - ctrl+s... how can you forget that???? :P

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe.. yeah.. its ok maga.. try again when u have time.. this time dont forget to save the text :P

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

update mado le!!!!

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home